• I absolutely agree…
• I can certainly help you…
• That is a fantastic alternative…
6. “I do understand the inconvenience you have faced……”
7. “I will be more than glad/ happy to assist you….”
8. “I will ensure that…”
9. “What I will do for you right away is……”
10. “I assure you I will try my best…..”
11. “I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced, what I can do for you is ….”
13. “I know how frustrating it can be – let’s see how I can help you….”
15. “I have experienced a similar problem recently, so I understand what you are saying. Let me see what I can do to help you out….”
17. “To avoid a similar inconvenience in future I request you to….”
19. “A simple way / method to change it will be to…..”
20. “As soon as you receive…”
22. “It’s a wonderful service where instead of _______, you can ____________ …..’
23. “This is the best plan/scheme for your requirements…..’
Instead of, “If you check our website…”, say… 25. “I can email you a link to the webpage, so…”
- Mr/s customer, I know how you FEEL….
- Many of our happiest customers FELT the same way…
- However, what they FOUND, after XXX is….
- Mr Customer I understand how you FEEL…
- Something similar happened to me and I FELT the same way…
- What I FOUND and I hope this will be the same for you is…
- And then you can get on to your proposed solution.
Naturally my goal is to make sure…
Amazingly we were able to…
Probably the best lager in the world
Customer; I can give you my mobile number if that’s ok?
Agent; That would be fantastic, thank you.
I have found that the personal touch is really good. If you can get the agents to really believe in the company and its values, then every call will sound sincere.